The Best Home Care for Baltimore Area Residents
Only the Best Will Do When Helping a Loved One Get the Support They Need
What Makes Absolute Companion Care The Best?
- Absolute Companion Care is licensed in good standing by the State of Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality.
- We earned a Best of Home Care Top 100 Award for being one of the top 100 home care providers nationwide who have achieved the highest customer and employee satisfaction ratings.
- We employ a professional team of highly trained caregivers who provide comprehensive elder care services designed to enhance quality of life.
- We offer individualized home care services, emphasizing safety, well-being, and independence to help older adults thrive at home.
- We are responsive, reliable and ready to assist you.
A Word From Our Happy Clients
We are extremely happy with the service provided by Absolute Companion Care. My husband is in the best frame of mind on the days that our caregiver is scheduled. She is thoughtful, considerate, and accommodating. Thanks again.
You have no idea how much comfort your caregivers have been to us, the family, and to Mother. You stepped in at a difficult time in our lives and filled a tremendous space. You have given me such comfort knowing that Mother was in your care. You kept us advised of any concerns you had. Does this sound like too much praise? Well, in my mind, it is not enough.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Send us a message to get started.
Tracey Scrivens, CNA/GNA – Executive Director
Tracey is licensed by the Maryland Board of Nursing as a Certified Nursing Assistant and Geriatric Nursing Assistant. With these credentials, Tracey can relate to clients and caregivers based on her first-hand experience in the field, providing direct care and service to others.
What Types of Home Care Services Do You Provide?
- Planning and preparing nourishing meals
- Handling grocery shopping and running errands
- Providing assistance with bathing, showering, and personal hygiene
- Arranging transportation to medical appointments and social gatherings
- Ensuring medication adherence with timely reminders
- And more
- Fostering friendly conversations and meaningful connections
- Engaging in mentally stimulating games and activities
- Sharing the joy of reading and music together
- Encouraging outdoor adventures for a breath of fresh air
- Assisting with doctor-approved exercise routines
- And more
Do You Offer At-Home Senior Care In My Area?
Absolute Companion Care is proud to offer home care services in Baltimore, Monkton, Phoenix, Hunt Valley, Towson, and the surrounding communities.
Contact us today at 410-946-1319 or online anytime.